My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

New Releases This Week

Clearlake -- Wonder if the Snow Will Settle EP (Domino) 4/5
The Deathray Davies -- The Kick and the Snare (Glurp) 3.5/5
Robbie Fulks -- Georgia Hard (Yep Roc) 4/5
Memphis Bleek -- 534 (Def Jam)
Mercury Rev -- The Secret Migration (V2)
Van Morrison -- Magic Time (Geffen)
Nudge -- Cached (Kranky)
The Rocket Summer -- Hello, Good Friend (The Militia Group)
Superpitcher -- Today (Kompakt)
Paul Westerberg -- Besterberg: The Best of Paul Westerberg (Rhino)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

I've been intrigued by Clearlake for a while, but I don't know where to start. Suggestions?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Justin Cober-Lake said...

They've only got two albums now, one of which is Cedars, one of my favorites of 2003. The other I've never heard -- it's called Lido and is only available as import, and I'm finally giving up on a cheap eBay score...

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home