My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, June 27, 2005

Pick of the Week (6/27/05)

Various Artists -- No New York (Antilles) 1978

It's not so much that I enjoy this music as that I'm glad someone made it.


[Story behind today's pick: Best yard sale ever on Saturday -- someone was selling 700 or so records because, as his wife said, their house was filling up with books and records. I can relate. For a total of $4, I managed to pick up this and a Mitch Ryder hits collection (which was disappointing), but plenty of great stuff was out, including the original LP of Keith Moon's Two Sides of the Moon. It's nice to know you can find that kind of sale on occasion.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Alfred Soto said...

If you burn a copy of "No New York" for me, Justin, I will rake the leaves in your driveway for the rest of your life.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home