My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wovenhand Review up at Flak

I've got my first review up at Flak Magazine, on the excellent album Consider the Birds by Wovenhand. Wovenhand is Eugene Edwards from 16 Horsepower. His solo projects have a similar sound, but are more explicitly religious.

For those of you who are worried I may have lost it, I'm not a regular staff member or anything at Flak. I do enjoy it, and will probably contribute more when I have extra writing time.

3 Comments:

Blogger barbara flaska said...

Justin, Flak was one of my early internet regular required daily reads ... they are boss! congrats!

b

7:16 PM  
Blogger Justin Cober-Lake said...

Thanks, Barbara!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home