My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

PopMatters Big List

The PopMatters top 100 albums of the year is up today. I haven't had time to go through nearly all of it, but it's pretty fantastic. Special props to the staff for picking the same #1 and #2 that I did (although such discoveries are always a bit unsettling -- I enjoy knowing that other people are hearing what I'm hearing, but then does that mean I have mundane tastes? Have I been sucked into the crowd and away from forming my own independent ideas? Probably not. Probably it just means that two albums really stood out this year).

Another thing I'm ambivalent about -- after listening to 100s of records this year, I suddenly feel like there's so much I missed out on and must now track down... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

The link to 10-6 doesn't seem to work.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Justin Cober-Lake said...

Thanks, Ian. I've contacted our managing editor and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

If you're at the 11-15 page, you can click "next page." Or just take the "l" off the end of the address it tries to send you to.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Justin Cober-Lake said...

It's fixed.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Vitamin e pore Cpu water cooling Remove wrinkles breast enhancement botox injections botox Flower arrangements for wedding statin drugs damage caused by Airline cheep flight japan ticket http://www.levels-cholesterol.info/www-nhlbi-nih-gov-guidelines-cholesterol.html Menstrual pain relief uk Hoffmann lexus Propecia ss Girl red dress Pricola investments wires cables Truth about statins North york botox

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home